Frequently Asked Questions
What areas do Fairytale Events service?
We serve the Greater Phoenix valley in Arizona! We travel to Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, San Tan Valley, Queen Creek, , Tempe, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Buckeye, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Surprise, Avondale, Glendale, San Tan Valley and more! We have even done special occasion parties and events in Prescott (Prescott Valley), and Tucson! There is a travel fee if located more than thirty minutes from our base location in Mesa.
Where can my princess party be held?
We come to you so you can have your party at your home, the park (it MUST be under 90 degrees), the local swim club, a pizza place, or even jump centers! Just make sure to check with the location first. Parties must be inside May-September.
Why aren't you available for parties on Sunday's?
Many of the girls who work at Fairytale Events are religious, so Fairytale Events has chosen to let the princesses rest, attend their religious services, and spend time with their families on that day.
How can I pay for my princess party?
We take cash, check, or even Paypal (service fee required).
Do I need to tip my performer?
If your performer has met your expectations and beyond, gratuity is greatly appreciated!
When do I need to schedule my princess party?
We would prefer you to schedule at least a month in advance, especially if you have a specific date and time in mind, but don't hesitate to contact us with a last minute booking! We will do our best to accommodate you!
Do you do anything other than birthday parties?
Absolutely! We can do engagements, dinner at a restaurant with your child, events, promotional gigs, sleepovers, weddings, and other fun activities!
Are you hiring?
We are always open to meeting new possible princesses If you are interested in working with us, and live in Arizona, send us a headshot, a small bio, and we will go from there!
Why you should choose Fairytale Events and Princess Parties
1. Because we are run with heart, talent, and experience. I feel so blessed that this is where my life has taken me. My entire life I was a performer. I sang at every opportunity, I danced with every step, and I just loved being around people. I auditioned to work as a performer at everyone’s favorite theme park when I was in college, and was so excited to move there and perform. Then right in the middle of everything, I met my now Prince Charming, and decided that I would rather stay in the beautiful state of Arizona with him. We were married, and I realized I could still pursue my dreams, so I started Fairytale Events and Princess Parties! It was founded in Arizona, in the spring of 2013. I was originally a one woman show, and was doing all of the performing and all of the business side, but after just a month it quickly picked up and I knew I needed help. So I put performing aside, hired five REALLY great girls, and it has grown exponentially since then. I now have two kids, two and four, and am so happy with my life. I am always trying to find ways to improve and I am so thankful for every single person who has trusted us with their parties and events.
2. Because our cast is phenomenal. Not only are they all absolutely beautiful, they are tremendous human beings. Every single girl on our cast is carefully hand picked. They are talented, caring, trustworthy, kind, cheerful, responsible, fun-loving women, who care deeply about children, and bringing a special magic to every single party. All of our cast members have lots of experience with children of all ages and needs. They are sisters, nanny’s, babysitters, cheer coaches, vocal instructors, event planners, teachers, etc. We also have many who have worked at everyone's favorite theme parks. They know that every single party may be a child’s only experience with their favorite character, and they are to provide the best and most magical moments possible. Longevity is important to us, and all of the performers are here long term. We have every single one of our performers’ photos and bio’s on our Royal Cast page because we want you to know who these amazing women are, and who will be attending your party.
3. Because we provide safe options for kids. All of our cosmetics for the makeovers are safe for children, and have a good or great safety rating with The Good Guide. Our nail polish is non toxic, chemical free, natural, and even peelable, so you don’t need to use acetone to remove. Our face paints are non-toxic, skin safe, and hypoallergenic.
4. Because quality is important to us. We believe in high quality product, a high quality cast, and high quality look. Every single aspect of each of our characters is to the absolute best. Each characters makeup is theater and performance level quality. All of our wigs and dresses are custom made by extremely talented costume designers. We want these characters to feel like the princess has stepped out of the fairytale and into your party.
5. Because Fairytale Events and Princess Parties is a family run business. We know what you need and want from a princess and character company, because we’ve been there.
6. Because we care about our community. In our almost five years, we have participated in HUNDREDS of volunteer hours at Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Cardon’s Children’s Hospital, Be The Match, Smiles of Christmas, American Airlines, The Crisis Nursery, HopeKids, special needs proms, Run To Fight, foster care events, at fundraisers, home visits, raffles, etc. This is of upmost importance to us, and the cast is so gracious with how much time they give. It is so important to not only support us as a small, family run business, but for us to support other small businesses around us. We strive to "shop small" and use local businesses as much as we can.
7. Because we make a character party easy and fun. We know how important this day is, we know you want things to run as smooth as possible, and we want to help with that. Our performers are great at adapting and thinking and their feet, and are ready for whatever the party brings. We know accidents happen, we know sometimes your child has skipped a nap, we know that kids are WILD, we know that sometimes they just want to sing and dance. Our games and activities are inclusive, and for all ages and abilities. We always try to make sure that everyone feels included and special. Our biggest goal is to provice magical moments and entertainment for the time we are there.
8. Because we have been in business for 5 years. Happy birthday to us, this year! We are SO appreciate to every single family and business that has trusted US to be a part of your special day or event. We know how stressful it can be, and we know you want the absolute best. THANK YOU for including us and for knowing that we will do a great job.
Fairytale Events and Princess Parties is a higher standard of character entertainment. We aim to provide a magical experience that is truly unforgettable. Let us add a little extra pixie dust to your next event or princess Party!
**It is not the intention of Fairytale Events to violate any copyright laws. Our character friends are not name brand copyrighted characters but inspired by popular storybook and timeless fairytale characters. We do not represent any licensed character and are not affiliated with any theme park or company with similar characters. Any resemblance to nationally known copyrighted characters is incidental. -Thank you"
Copyright © Fairytale Events LLC.
All rights reserved.
Copyright © Fairytale Events LLC.
All rights reserved.